Intel annoying boot logo?

ytrewq

SN75G with P4 w/HT
Is there a way to NOT have the very annoying INTEL INSIDE logo show up on
boot?

Paul

Splendid

switch it off in the BIOS

or hold down the TAB key I think

"ytrewq" <ytrewq@poiu.com> wrote in message
> SN75G with P4 w/HT
> Is there a way to NOT have the very annoying INTEL INSIDE logo show up on
> boot?

---

If that is an anoyance, I hate to see what you do if you have a problem with
your Shutttle?

"ytrewq" <ytrewq@poiu.com> wrote in message
> SN75G with P4 w/HT
> Is there a way to NOT have the very annoying INTEL INSIDE logo show up on
> boot?

I hate these as well. I bought the machine, it belongs to me. I don't
mind an inconspicuous label, but do not want the continuous
advertisement every time I boot up. It is a major annoyance for me.

ytrewq

I figure it out and fix it.
===========================
"David Jones" <david.jones@eontec.com> wrote in message
> If that is an anoyance, I hate to see what you do if you have a problem
with
> your Shutttle?
>
> "ytrewq" <ytrewq@poiu.com> wrote in message
> > SN75G with P4 w/HT
> > Is there a way to NOT have the very annoying INTEL INSIDE logo show up
on
> > boot?

Where ? Thanks

On Sun, 2 May 2004 05:54:20 -0400, "ytrewq" <ytrewq@poiu.com> wrote:

>I figure it out and fix it.
>===========================
>"David Jones" <david.jones@eontec.com> wrote in message
>> If that is an anoyance, I hate to see what you do if you have a problem
>with
>> your Shutttle?
>>
>> "ytrewq" <ytrewq@poiu.com> wrote in message
>> > SN75G with P4 w/HT
>> > Is there a way to NOT have the very annoying INTEL INSIDE logo show up
>on
>> > boot?

-- KenW

ytrewq

I was not clear.
I do NOT know how to keep the annoying INTEL logo from coming up. I think a
fix will have to come from Shuttle....but Intel may have offerred the $ to
make it so it cannot be disabled.
Bad show, Shuttle.....
=====================
"KenW" <w2bdp@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Where ? Thanks
>

> On Sun, 2 May 2004 05:54:20 -0400, "ytrewq" <ytrewq@poiu.com> wrote:
>
> >I figure it out and fix it.
> >===========================
> >"David Jones" <david.jones@eontec.com> wrote in message
> >> If that is an anoyance, I hate to see what you do if you have a problem
> >with
> >> your Shutttle?
> >>
> >> "ytrewq" <ytrewq@poiu.com> wrote in message
> >on
> >> >

> -- KenW

mas

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2004

Yes,

Get an AMD based Shuttle ?

> I figure it out and fix it.
> ===========================
> "David Jones" <david.jones@eontec.com> wrote in message
> > If that is an anoyance, I hate to see what you do if you have a problem
> with
> > your Shutttle?
> >
> > "ytrewq" <ytrewq@poiu.com> wrote in message
> > > SN75G with P4 w/HT
> > > Is there a way to NOT have the very annoying INTEL INSIDE logo show up
> on
> > > boot?

TRENDING THREADS