HPLaserjet IIID Install Disks

Greetings

I've been given an old Laserjet IIID with duplexer. HP, in their
infinate wisdom, has removed the pdf manual files and drivers for this
older machine from their support sites. Can someone point me to a site
where these files might be archived, or suggest another solution?

Thanks in advance

Tananger
1 answer Last reply
More about hplaserjet iiid install disks

    Tan wrote:

    > Greetings
    >
    > I've been given an old Laserjet IIID with duplexer. HP, in their
    > infinate wisdom, has removed the pdf manual files and drivers for this
    > older machine from their support sites. Can someone point me to a site
    > where these files might be archived, or suggest another solution?
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Tananger

    The drivers for the HPIIID have been included in every version of
    Windows since Win 3.1 or earlier. So, they are on your install disk for
    Windows.

    I suppose that there are PDF files for the user manual, but I have never
    seen them.

    You can buy the repair manual in PDF but many of the Ebay manual
    compilation disks don't actually have the repair manual for the
    HPIID/IIID combined service manual. Some do.

    I am sure you can also go to one of the common driver sites to download
    some Windows drivers. In case access to the Windows install disk is
    inconvenient.

    Keepsake gift for young girls.
    Unique and personal one-of-a-kind.
    Builds strong minds 12 ways.