Problems with network after SP2 Install

I'm having issues with my network after an install of SP2.

Each time I start my computer, I have to physically go in and start the
DHCP. I can not share any files what-so-ever with either computer on the
network. It just tells me that either the network is not present or it's not
been started.

I went into :
%SystemRoot%\System32\services.msc /s

To see if there were other services that also needed to be started. I tried
the wireless zero configuration and got the Error 1067 saying the process
terminated unexpectidly.

I tried starting Windows Firewall/ICS and got that the dependency service or
group failed to start.

My network was fine before I isntalled Sp2 now all of a sudden, I have no
net work any longer.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a fix or am I just SOL?

Mel
1 answer Last reply
More about problems network install

    I have the same problem with lost networking after SP2 install. Prior to SP2
    I had networking with all three machines with wireless ability. Now I have no
    network only internet capability.

    Don

    "Melzy" wrote:

    > I'm having issues with my network after an install of SP2.
    >
    > Each time I start my computer, I have to physically go in and start the
    > DHCP. I can not share any files what-so-ever with either computer on the
    > network. It just tells me that either the network is not present or it's not
    > been started.
    >
    > I went into :
    > %SystemRoot%\System32\services.msc /s
    >
    > To see if there were other services that also needed to be started. I tried
    > the wireless zero configuration and got the Error 1067 saying the process
    > terminated unexpectidly.
    >
    > I tried starting Windows Firewall/ICS and got that the dependency service or
    > group failed to start.
    >
    > My network was fine before I isntalled Sp2 now all of a sudden, I have no
    > net work any longer.
    >
    > Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a fix or am I just SOL?
    >
    > Mel

Wireless Wireless Networking