Problems with network after SP2 Install

I'm having issues with my network after an install of SP2.

Each time I start my computer, I have to physically go in and start the
DHCP. I can not share any files what-so-ever with either computer on the
network. It just tells me that either the network is not present or it's not
been started.

I went into :
%SystemRoot%\System32\services.msc /s

To see if there were other services that also needed to be started. I tried
the wireless zero configuration and got the Error 1067 saying the process
terminated unexpectidly.

I tried starting Windows Firewall/ICS and got that the dependency service or
group failed to start.

My network was fine before I isntalled Sp2 now all of a sudden, I have no
net work any longer.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a fix or am I just SOL?

Mel

Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

I have the same problem with lost networking after SP2 install. Prior to SP2
I had networking with all three machines with wireless ability. Now I have no
network only internet capability.

Don