Canvas paper

I've got an Epson 1290 and want to print on canvas paper. As canvas is not
listed under the media types (in printer properties) has anybody experience
of using canvas paper and which media type did you select to give the best
results?

TIA

Glossy photo paper if the canvas has a glossy
surface, Matte Photo Paper if the canvas has
a non-glossy surface.

--
WeInk.com Technical Support
Toll Free Support: 1-888-825-0759