Best Game: The Poll to End all Polls

OK, in order to provide *the* defintive poll on the absolute best *ever*
arcade game, I'm conducting this poll...

What is your favourite arcade game starting with "Xevio"?

Regards,
Mark

Mark McDougall wrote:
> OK, in order to provide *the* defintive poll on the absolute best *ever*
> arcade game, I'm conducting this poll...
>
> What is your favourite arcade game starting with "Xevio"?

It would have to be XevioStrider, hands down.

Mark McDougall wrote on 23. March 2005:

> OK, in order to provide *the* defintive poll on the absolute best
> *ever* arcade game, I'm conducting this poll...
>
> What is your favourite arcade game starting with "Xevio"?

R-Type.
--
By(e) Andreas

Mark McDougall <markm@vl.com.au> wrote in a cheese induced coma

> OK, in order to provide *the* defintive poll on the absolute best
*ever*
> arcade game, I'm conducting this poll...
>
> What is your favourite arcade game starting with "Xevio"?
>
> Regards,
> Mark

Polybius

--
Bustin' Naughty Folks since 1983

See my custom built upright and cocktail cabinets at:
http://home.columbus.rr.com/supermappy/

Come to chat in #tombstones on preacher.foreverchat.net:6660-6667,7000

MAME: Forever Young!

In a parallel universe, Anti-Mark McDougall said exactly the opposite
of:

> OK, in order to provide *the* defintive poll on the absolute best
> *ever* arcade game, I'm conducting this poll...
>
> What is your favourite arcade game starting with "Xevio"?

a three-way tie between

Xeviosts n' Goblins
Xevionobi
Xevior-type
XevioDonPachi
Xeviobble Bubble

If you think I'm weird, Andreas won't stop playing Xeviolator Action! :)

*-) K.os
--
"He imagined for a moment his itinerary connecting up all the dots in
the sky like a child's numbered dots puzzle. He hoped that from some

Mark McDougall <markm@vl.com.au> wrote in a cheese induced coma

> OK, in order to provide *the* defintive poll on the absolute best
*ever*
> arcade game, I'm conducting this poll...
>
> What is your favourite arcade game starting with "Xevio"?
>
> Regards,
> Mark

Xevio Sexy Reaction

--

"Mark McDougall" <markm@vl.com.au> wrote in message
> OK, in order to provide *the* defintive poll on the absolute best *ever*
> arcade game, I'm conducting this poll...
>
> What is your favourite arcade game starting with "Xevio"?

Xevionball Action

AS

Jeff-B thought about it a bit, then said...
> Mark McDougall wrote:
> > OK, in order to provide *the* defintive poll on the absolute best *ever*
> > arcade game, I'm conducting this poll...
> >
> > What is your favourite arcade game starting with "Xevio"?
>
> It would have to be XevioStrider, hands down.

Nah, XevioTron, easily.

--
Kevin Steele
RetroBlast! Retrogaming News and Reviews

>In a parallel universe, Anti-Mark McDougall said exactly the opposite
>of:
>
>> OK, in order to provide *the* defintive poll on the absolute best
>> *ever* arcade game, I'm conducting this poll...
>>
>> What is your favourite arcade game starting with "Xevio"?

Xeviobotron

Kevin Steele wrote:
> Jeff-B thought about it a bit, then said...
>
>>Mark McDougall wrote:
>>
>>>OK, in order to provide *the* defintive poll on the absolute best *ever*
>>>arcade game, I'm conducting this poll...
>>>
>>>What is your favourite arcade game starting with "Xevio"?
>>
>>It would have to be XevioStrider, hands down.
>

> Nah, XevioTron, easily.

What are you people smoking? It's /clearly/ a tie between Xevio-Type &
Xevio Boy.

--
Thnik about it!
Dead_Dad

Mark McDougall wrote:
> What is your favourite arcade game starting with "Xevio"?

Xevio Bobble.

For games just containing "Xevio", The New-Xevio Story.

--

(O) e n o n e