XDA11 - deleting unwanted icons

July 18, 2004 5:25:36 PM

I have unwanted icons (which are duplictes of a program) on my XDA11 I have
used remove programs and they still have not been deleted.

Any ideas
July 18, 2004 5:25:37 PM

Use File Explorer to go into the Windows | Start Menu | Programs folder and
delete the icons there.

"Syd Yates" <syates@datec.net.pg> wrote in message
> I have unwanted icons (which are duplictes of a program) on my XDA11 I
have
> used remove programs and they still have not been deleted.
>
> Any ideas

Anonymous
July 18, 2004 5:25:37 PM

Reply to message from "Syd Yates" <syates@datec.net.pg> (Sat, 17 Jul 2004
23:25:36) about "XDA11 - deleting unwanted icons":

Use File Explorer and go to \Windows\Start Menu and delete there.

Bye
Ed Hansberry, MS-MVP/Mobile Devices <spamfree-silvernino@hotmail.
spambegone.com> Sat, 17 Jul 2004 23:11:14 -0400

!