3dmark01 crashes

Hi

I have a shuttle SB61G2 with Ati Radeon 9700 Pro, (2x) corsair xms 3500,
western digital raptor 74GB s-ata 10000rpm, and intel p4 2,6ghz 800mhz ht.
When running 3dmark01 (both benchmark and demo) the system freeze. On the
demo the sound continue while the image freeze. On the benchmark I get alot
of weird stripes all over the screen.

Anyone know how to fix this?

"Sverre Bakke" <asdf@asdf.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I have a shuttle SB61G2 with Ati Radeon 9700 Pro, (2x) corsair xms 3500,
> western digital raptor 74GB s-ata 10000rpm, and intel p4 2,6ghz 800mhz ht.
> When running 3dmark01 (both benchmark and demo) the system freeze. On the
> demo the sound continue while the image freeze. On the benchmark I get
alot
> of weird stripes all over the screen.
>
> Anyone know how to fix this?

After setting agp to 4x and fast write OFF it works, but it is suppose to be
able to run on 8x isnt it? What are fast write for?