Shuttle MN31N board

I want a decent board that has integrated video as well as audio and I've
been looking at the Shuttle MN31N (at newegg for $80).
It looks pretty good and I was wondering if anyone has any first hand
experience with this board.
I want to pair it with a Barton 2500+ cpu.

If not Shuttle then can anyone recommend another decent AMD board with
onboard audio/video for about $100?

Thanks,
Walter

Check out the Biostar M7NCG400 at newegg.com. $66.00 bucks with free shipping.
includes nforce 2 chipset, up to 400 mhz bus speed, IDE 133, geforce 4 video
and onboard sound and LAN. I used one and it works great!!!

Actually the Shuttle board you mentioned would probably be just as good. The
bad thing about the Biostar board is that it did not come with a back plate and
the manual was really horrible....

MSI also has a Nforce2-gfx4 based board with dual channel ddr400 that I have had no
problems with and the documentation and package overall is excellent. I believe it is the
K7N2R-XX, where the xx is the identity of the optional features like modem and lan and
raid. I have made many systems from these and the previous versions of this board
(GFX-2/DDR333), no failures, no weird issues, has been very stable and reliable. FYI