FN45G USB 2.0 Not found

SD

Hi,
Firstly sorry if this has been covered but I have just got online and I
cannot find anymore headers to search through.

I have an FN45G barebone with XP Home. I am bang up to date on windows SP1
etc updates as well as latest NVIDIA NFORCE drivers. However, I do not seem
to have USB 2 support. Under USB controllers in Device manager it lists:
Standard enhanced PCI to USB Host controller
Standard OpenHCD USB host controller (x2)
USB root Hub (x3)

any suggestions on how to support USB 2 ??

Thanks very much

are there any unknown devices in the hardware list?

SD

no, all items claim to working correctly - and USB 1.1 works fine

"Tom Brickell" <yorkie69@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> are there any unknown devices in the hardware list?

SD

no, all hardware is recognised