FN45G USB 2.0 Not found

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
May 14, 2004 8:06:49 PM

Hi,
Firstly sorry if this has been covered but I have just got online and I
cannot find anymore headers to search through.

I have an FN45G barebone with XP Home. I am bang up to date on windows SP1
etc updates as well as latest NVIDIA NFORCE drivers. However, I do not seem
to have USB 2 support. Under USB controllers in Device manager it lists:
Standard enhanced PCI to USB Host controller
Standard OpenHCD USB host controller (x2)
USB root Hub (x3)

any suggestions on how to support USB 2 ??

Thanks very much

More about : fn45g usb found

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
May 15, 2004 5:51:59 PM

are there any unknown devices in the hardware list?
May 16, 2004 5:25:04 AM

no, all items claim to working correctly - and USB 1.1 works fine

"Tom Brickell" <yorkie69@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> are there any unknown devices in the hardware list?

Related resources
May 16, 2004 11:25:29 PM

no, all hardware is recognised

"Tom Brickell" <yorkie69@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> are there any unknown devices in the hardware list?

May 16, 2004 11:26:33 PM

!