SS51G - no POST or video at power up?

Hi,

Have just replaced a dead PSU in an SS51G. I now have lights and whirring
(better than before!) but no power on bleep or any video display at all.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Fred.

Yes. This sounds familiar. You need to completely clear your BIOS. Your
manual should document how to do this. It involves the movement of a jumper
on the motherboard for a few minutes. Do exactly what the manual describes
and your motherboard should begin to post again.

"Mark McKagan" <phoenix@seanet.com> wrote in message
> Yes. This sounds familiar. You need to completely clear your BIOS. Your
> manual should document how to do this. It involves the movement of a
jumper
> on the motherboard for a few minutes. Do exactly what the manual describes
> and your motherboard should begin to post again.

Thanks. tried it with no joy, but maybe I didn't leave the jumper off long
enough. Will try it again.

Fred.