  • Motherboards
Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
May 28, 2004 5:28:21 PM

I have an AN35N, one day my computer acted like it went dead.

I got it working again but now when I start the computer it wont save the
bios settings.

It seems to run o.k. but only at the default bios settings.

Dose anybody know what's causing this?

More about : an35n

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
May 28, 2004 9:39:19 PM

James S. wrote:
> I have an AN35N, one day my computer acted like it went dead.
>
> I got it working again but now when I start the computer it wont save the
> bios settings.
>
> It seems to run o.k. but only at the default bios settings.
>
> Dose anybody know what's causing this?

might be the battery......
hth
Kristi
--
Shuttle AN35N Ultra, XP2600Bart(11.5x400), 512mb, GeF3Ti200, WinXPproSP1.
Defragger Raxco PerfectDisk6 rocks! fast!