MCE 2005 and 2004

Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

What are the diffrences between Windows Xp media center 2004 and 2005?
Can i use a Media center extender with Mce 2004?
Is it worth itb to upgrade my Hewlett Packard Media Center m370n Desktop
Computer with Mce 2004 to mce 2005?

Thnx
-Greg

Media Center Extenders can only be used on MCE 2005.

The first thing you should do is check with HP as to compatibility for your
MCE with 2005 and if they offer an upgrade.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging