SN85G4 memory choice

Dmo

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

Hi group,

I've been away from the hardware scene for a while, but I've decided to get
myself a Shuttle SN85G4 XPC system, and an Athlon 64 3200.

I'm completely lost about what sort of memory I need to use. According to a
review of this system at http://www.sudhian.com/showdocs.cfm?aid=537 it's
possible to run an Athlon 64 3200 at a FSB of 220MHz on this Shuttle system.

Can anyone recommend the memory solution to use, and an etailer in the UK
where I can buy it?

> myself a Shuttle SN85G4 XPC system, and an Athlon 64 3200.
>
> Can anyone recommend the memory solution to use, and an etailer in the UK
> where I can buy it?

Go to http://www.kingston.com and choose SHUTTLE and then SN85G4 from the
MEMEORY SEARCH, and it tells you.

Cheers,