when it's *really* time to replace it?

Regards,
-Ben
snowkid_23 at yahoo.com

<< What problems could I expect to incur
by not replacing the transfer kit? What symptoms should I look for
when it's *really* time to replace it? >>

Ben-

Doesn't the transfer kit have something to do with moving the paper from place
to place? If it is something like a continuous, broad belt, it could do some
serious damage if it shredded, and the shreds jammed into cartridges and coated
drums. I don't think it would affect print quality until the damage was done.

At least take a look at it and see if there is any visible deterioration.

Fred