Pocket PC 2003 - change language

July 18, 2004 2:22:58 PM

Does anybody know if you can change the operating language to English.

Thanks,
Anonymous
July 18, 2004 2:22:59 PM

Yes I knew one trick but it didnt work out with Windows
2003, if you have old version it may work.
HP personnel have told me that during BIOS-upgrade
process if one can use Hexadecimal editor to change the
language then it can work. But it maybe for Windows 2002
Pocket PC.

Anonymous
July 18, 2004 3:03:41 PM

I actually ment the Windows Pocket PC 2003 language. Not the unit's
languange settings

Is the Microsoft language updatable or does one need to purchase a
replacement PC Pocket license in the desired language?

Thanks,

!