i need help about installing my soundcard

haneen

hello all,
i have a problem with the sound device in my computer.. i have windows XP
professional and i tried so many ways to fix the problem but i couldnt.. i
dont have sound in my computer though i have a soundcard..it says that the
soundcard is not installed or something.. there is a problem with something
called: "mpu-401 compatible MIDI device"..it has "code 10" error..I think i
need the driver for my soundcard, which i couldnt find either..please im
desperate and i need your help if you can help me find the driver or
anything...
--
i hope you can help me as soon as possible, thank you very much...

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Download The Belarc Advisor at www.belarc.com or Everest Home at
www.lavalys.com to help you identify your soundcard and then go to that
manufacurer's web site to get drivers
..
"Haneen" <Haneen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hello all,
> i have a problem with the sound device in my computer.. i have windows XP
> professional and i tried so many ways to fix the problem but i couldnt.. i
> dont have sound in my computer though i have a soundcard..it says that the
> soundcard is not installed or something.. there is a problem with
> something
> called: "mpu-401 compatible MIDI device"..it has "code 10" error..I think
> need the driver for my soundcard, which i couldnt find either..please im
> desperate and i need your help if you can help me find the driver or
> anything...
> --
> i hope you can help me as soon as possible, thank you very much...

Do you at least know who made your sound card?