Bluetooth

I have a Sony Ericsson T630 camera phone, and bought a USB bluetooth Adapter
by Sitecom so i could upload my pic to the computer, i'm running Intel
Pentium 4 home edition and i'm having problems... after installing the
software its telling me no bluetooth device can be found, i have uninstalled,
and reinstalled umteen times, HELP where am i going wrong!

"Julie Ireland" wrote:

> I have a Sony Ericsson T630 camera phone, and bought a USB bluetooth Adapter
> by Sitecom so i could upload my pic to the computer, i'm running Intel
> Pentium 4 home edition and i'm having problems... after installing the
> software its telling me no bluetooth device can't be found, i have uninstalled,
> and reinstalled umteen times, HELP where am i going wrong!

I don't have a SE T630. But the settings must be similar to my SE
P910i. Did you enable the Bluetooth on your phone? Additionally, you
must configure your firewall application correctly if you are using
any. Regardless of that if you are on the internet.

Do you have a called PC Suite installed on your pc? Or it's only the
Bluetooth software you've installed?

Here is a helpful link:
http://www.esato.com/board/

Julie Ireland wrote:
> "Julie Ireland" wrote:
>
> > I have a Sony Ericsson T630 camera phone, and bought a USB
bluetooth Adapter
> > by Sitecom so i could upload my pic to the computer, i'm running
Intel
> > Pentium 4 home edition and i'm having problems... after installing
the
> > software its telling me no bluetooth device can't be found, i have
uninstalled,
> > and reinstalled umteen times, HELP where am i going wrong!

TRENDING THREADS