Wheel Mouse Optical 1.1 conecting/disconecting

Hi,
I have Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical 1.1A (the most basic MS
Optical mouse) and it apears as disconnected and stop working.
A second later it connect again and works fine for a few minutes
and then, the problem repeats.

Anyone knows what can be causing this? The mouse? Heat? USB voltage
problems?

I experienced this on an:
1 Mouse on: Asus Nforce2 A7N8X-Deluxe - Windows XP Sp1
1 Mouse on: Asus Nforce2 A7N8X-VM - Windows ME

Any feedback is welcome.
Many thanks
Oliver

If this mouse is a "wired" mouse, it may be a mouse cable. With the price
of mice nowadays, buy a replacement unit and try that one.

"oliversl" <news.oliver@samera.com.py> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I have Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical 1.1A (the most basic MS
> Optical mouse) and it apears as disconnected and stop working.
> A second later it connect again and works fine for a few minutes
> and then, the problem repeats.
>
> Anyone knows what can be causing this? The mouse? Heat? USB voltage
> problems?
>
> I experienced this on an:
> 1 Mouse on: Asus Nforce2 A7N8X-Deluxe - Windows XP Sp1
> 1 Mouse on: Asus Nforce2 A7N8X-VM - Windows ME
>
> Any feedback is welcome.
> Many thanks
> Oliver

Hi Yves,
yes, is wired.
Anyone is having this problem? Its a really good mouse,
good design and materials.
I used it always in my desk, but I think maybe its the cable.

TRENDING THREADS