4mp fuser replacement help

curmudgeon

Anybody remember how to get the fuser out of a 4 mp. Someone suggested it
came out the back door of the printer, and there IS a green pushbutton
flange in there...but pushing it does nothing to let the fuser move. If
that isn't correct, how do I get the case off the damn printer itself?
Thanks

If I remember correct, the fuser is held in place by two screws on the
bottom plate. You should see them if you open the rear door.

Jeff

"Curmudgeon" <biteme@nospam.net> schreef in bericht
> Anybody remember how to get the fuser out of a 4 mp. Someone suggested it
> came out the back door of the printer, and there IS a green pushbutton
> flange in there...but pushing it does nothing to let the fuser move. If
> that isn't correct, how do I get the case off the damn printer itself?
> Thanks

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 17:07:47 +0200, "FutureChild"
<future|dot|child|at|wanadoo|dot|nl> wrote:

>If I remember correct, the fuser is held in place by two screws on the
>bottom plate. You should see them if you open the rear door.
>
>Jeff
>

>"Curmudgeon" <biteme@nospam.net> schreef in bericht
>> Anybody remember how to get the fuser out of a 4 mp. Someone suggested it
>> came out the back door of the printer, and there IS a green pushbutton
>> flange in there...but pushing it does nothing to let the fuser move. If
>> that isn't correct, how do I get the case off the damn printer itself?
>> Thanks

Jeff;
I had a system crash, contact me via email at aplus@optonline.net

Paul