AV45: Need to disable power to USB

I have a AV45GT/GTR mainboard.
I've bought a power-save powerplug which connects to a USB port and
turns on/off all my equiptment when I turn on/off the PC.
The problem is that the USB ports allways have power! I couldn't find
a menu in the BIOS where I can this off...I've even updated the BIOS
but still no luck.
Could anyone please help me?

did you disable any way for the computer to boot up from the keyboard, lan,
and whatever?
just a thought and have a safe 4th
later,
dave

"Thomas Fogh" <thomas_fogh@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I have a AV45GT/GTR mainboard.
> I've bought a power-save powerplug which connects to a USB port and
> turns on/off all my equiptment when I turn on/off the PC.
> The problem is that the USB ports allways have power! I couldn't find
> a menu in the BIOS where I can this off...I've even updated the BIOS
> but still no luck.
> Could anyone please help me?

Yeah, I've checked this. It was allready disabled.
I've even display support for USB keyboards :|
Thanks anyway!