Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

Does anyone know why my Creatix modem suddenly got so slow at logging on? I
can't get on past 36000 bps. I was getting on over 41000 bps before. It's a
v9x DSP data fax modem. Thanks.
Don

Ask the teleco to check your lines. The connect speed is determined by
the ability of the phone system to transmit data with minimal retries.