Radeon Pro and XPC SB75G2v2

The us.shuttle.com website shows the Radeon XT as a tested/approved card for
the SB75G2v2. It does not specifically mention the 9800 Pro. I am
assuming if the XT, which uses at least as much if not more power, is ok,
then the Pro should also be ok. Anyone using the 9800 Pro with this model ?
How about the x800 Pro card ?

Also, can someone clarify if the 9800 Pro with 256aMB vs the same card with
128MB has real speed advantage, or does it just allow you to go to higher
resolutions, which is my understanding. The resolutions of the 128MB card
go higher than I will use anyway, so if the 256MB just gives me option to go
to even higher resolution, I will save a few bucks and still with the 128MB
card.

Thanks.

To be more clear in the prior post, it is the 9800 Pro and 9800 XT I am
asking about. Thanks.