Looking for Han Kouh

If anyone has a way of contacting Han Kouh, please leave a message here or
contact me at thundervamp9 at adelphia dot net. Much appreciated.

.... after inserting a credit, Thom Roberts
<thundervamp9NO@SPAMadelphia.net> leaned forward and saw...
>If anyone has a way of contacting Han Kouh, please leave a message here or
>contact me at thundervamp9 at adelphia dot net. Much appreciated.

He was listed on the USA burners site... he vanished?
--
"That's the price that we all pay
Our valued destiny comes to nothing.

'Dungeon' Dave wrote:

>> If anyone has a way of contacting Han Kouh, please leave a message
>> here or

> He was listed on the USA burners site... he vanished?

AFAIK he had to stop burnning when the chds came out and the size of the
set jumped. Hope he is well.
--
FSogol