Backup IPAQ 1910 to its SD card?

July 19, 2004 4:01:33 AM

Is it possible to backup the HP1910 64 MB RAM to the SD card (just
in case you loose everything and need to restore it from the SD card)?

Thanks. email response appreciated too: public@clivesquare.com

More about : backup ipaq 1910 card

Anonymous
July 19, 2004 4:01:34 AM

"Alexander Luft" <alex@NOSPAMaquavista.org.nz> wrote in message
> Is it possible to backup the HP1910 64 MB RAM to the SD card (just
> in case you loose everything and need to restore it from the SD card)?
>
> Thanks. email response appreciated too: public@clivesquare.com

If you can come to the newsgroup to post a question surely you can come back
to read replies? It is a public forum and others may benefit from replies.
If you want a personal email service you should pay a consultant.

There are a few backup utilities available. It's been covered in the past so
a search through the archives may prove helpful. My pda came with 2 backup
utilities- is there none on the cd that came with your machine- a posting
not very long ago -5 days ago- was:

Look in your Programs page. HP/Compaq includes a storage card backup utility
that lets you backup the entire system to a storage card.
--
Todd Ogasawara, MS-MVP/Mobile Devices

There was another thread titled Backup software dated 12 July.............
Anonymous
July 19, 2004 4:01:34 AM

Sprite Backup http://www.spritesoftware.com/products/sprite_backup.ht...

--
Sven, MS-MVP Mobile Devices
"Alexander Luft" <alex@NOSPAMaquavista.org.nz> wrote in message
> Is it possible to backup the HP1910 64 MB RAM to the SD card (just
> in case you loose everything and need to restore it from the SD card)?
>
> Thanks. email response appreciated too: public@clivesquare.com

Anonymous
July 19, 2004 4:01:34 AM

most pocketpc's ship with a backup to card capable utility but the 19xx
series was a notable exception.

Beverly Howard [MS MVP-Mobile Devices]
!