New Hardware Wizard for "Unknown" every time turned on

Every time I turn on my laptop the "Found New Hardward" bubble pops up and
then the wizard pops up. I have no idea what it is trying to install and even
though I check the box that says "Don't ask me again to install is hardware",
it does...EVERY TIME!

Any suggestions?
Thanks!

try to see if what is shown on the wizard pop up, try to remember something
u've ever uninstalled, it suppose to be just a tiny driver of something,
just put the driver back and then re-run the wizard, it must be done.
other ways, go to device hardware and see what's with the asterisk.

good luck