XP Professional/Home Problems

I have set up a wireless network at home, basically to let my kids use their
wireless laptops from anywhere in the house without wanting to use my PC, i
have managed to use the wireless network setup wizard on my sons XP Home
edition laptop using the USB device fine, but my daughter has XP Professional
and whenever i put the memory stick into her laptop as in the instructions,
and it tells me that it wont work with this version of windows. Any
suggestions on how to get around this would be helpful, i dont have to buy XP
Home for this to work do I?
Thanks

Malke

Fraser wrote:

> I have set up a wireless network at home, basically to let my kids use
> their wireless laptops from anywhere in the house without wanting to
> use my PC, i have managed to use the wireless network setup wizard on
> my sons XP Home edition laptop using the USB device fine, but my
> daughter has XP Professional and whenever i put the memory stick into
> her laptop as in the instructions, and it tells me that it wont work
> with this version of windows. Any suggestions on how to get around
> this would be helpful, i dont have to buy XP Home for this to work do
> I? Thanks

Just enter the wireless information manually. You want the SSID and the
encryption key. Copy down the information from the wireless router's
configuration screen.

Wireless Network Setup Wizard SP2
Wireless - Basic Configuration -

Malke