Can anyone out there tell me what current Nvidia/ATI graphic cards work with
this model - I am mainly concerned with the power requirements (200w PSU)
fitted. I am considering ATI 9600/9800 and NVidia Geforce 5200/5600

--
David Gaguine

Please remove "no.spam.thanks." to reply

In article <9NOUc.199766$a8.182000@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk>, David
Gaguine says...
> Can anyone out there tell me what current Nvidia/ATI graphic cards work with
> this model - I am mainly concerned with the power requirements (200w PSU)
> fitted. I am considering ATI 9600/9800 and NVidia Geforce 5200/5600

Fine with all the above.

--
Conor

Its life Jim but not as we know it.

Im running a 9800 pro fine in a SN45g with 2 hard drives and a DVD rw. This
200w can really take some lol!