Want to import missing rom sets to a newgrabber.

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

I have a premium news provider and want to grab the exported missing list
from ClrMAME and import it into a news
grabber from a.b.emulators.mame.

Anyone know how to do this ?

<127.0.0.1@127.0.0.1> wrote in frenzy of gak fuelled meyhem

> I have a premium news provider and want to grab the exported missing list
> from ClrMAME and import it into a news
> grabber from a.b.emulators.mame.
>
> Anyone know how to do this ?

I dont think you can.

because the only thing youd be able to use for the newsreader would be an
NZB - which requires knowledge of what was posted in the first place..

so the only other method, would be utlising a search function within the
newsgrabber - & how many different programs are there? (all would most
likely need a different method - IF the program even allowed outside access
to it. )

TRENDING THREADS