HP Laserjet 1000 MORE MEMORY POSSIBLE ?

saw on a site it listed printer as 2MB expandable to 18 MB

Is this true or not thanks

It's true. There's a flip-up latch on the back which exposes the slot. You
can insert a 16 MB EDO DIMM.

"caribbeanGT" <trini4eva@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> saw on a site it listed printer as 2MB expandable to 18 MB
>
> Is this true or not thanks

Thanks for INfo
I have checked the printer and did not see any where to put memory in

Sorry, I misread your message and thought Laserjet 1100. The 1000 is not
expandable in any way.