Problems with USB

I cant get my usb-ports to work. I have tried to uninstall them and then
restart my computer, but i cant get them working. How can i fix this problem?

Philo

"USB ports not working" <USB ports not working@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in message news:B2A5836A-9E8E-4B43-8135-0977625C46C5@microsoft.com...
> I cant get my usb-ports to work. I have tried to uninstall them and then
> restart my computer, but i cant get them working. How can i fix this
problem?

first thing to do is be sure USB is enabled in the bios

philo Wrote:
> "USB ports not working" USB ports not working@discussions.microsoft.com
> wrote in message
> I cant get my usb-ports to work. I have tried to uninstall them and
> then
> restart my computer, but i cant get them working. How can i fix this-
> problem?
>

> first thing to do is be sure USB is enabled in the bios

philo,
If your usb ports were working, what did you change? Did you update to
SP2?
A little more info would go a long way for people to help you!
Treeman

--
Treeman

Philo

"Treeman" <Treeman.1my8dq@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> philo Wrote:
> > "USB ports not working" USB ports not working@discussions.microsoft.com
> > wrote in message
> > I cant get my usb-ports to work. I have tried to uninstall them and
> > then
> > restart my computer, but i cant get them working. How can i fix this-
> > problem?
> >

> > first thing to do is be sure USB is enabled in the bios
>
> philo,
> If your usb ports were working, what did you change? Did you update to
> SP2?
> A little more info would go a long way for people to help you!
> Treeman

i am *not* the person who asked the question

Steph

"USB ports not working" <USB ports not working@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in message news:B2A5836A-9E8E-4B43-8135-0977625C46C5@microsoft.com...
>I cant get my usb-ports to work. I have tried to uninstall them and then
> restart my computer, but i cant get them working. How can i fix this
> problem?

You need to delete the HID keys in the registry

philo Wrote:
> "Treeman" Treeman.1my8dq@pcbanter.net wrote in message
>
> philo Wrote:-
> "USB ports not working" USB ports not
> working@discussions.microsoft.com
> wrote in message
> I cant get my usb-ports to work. I have tried to uninstall them and
> then
> restart my computer, but i cant get them working. How can i fix
> this-
> problem?
>

> first thing to do is be sure USB is enabled in the bios-
>
> philo,
> If your usb ports were working, what did you change? Did you update
> SP2?
> A little more info would go a long way for people to help you!
> Treeman
> -
> i am *not* the person who asked the question

Sorry philo,
I thought you were the usenet poster who seems to have disappeared!
Treeman

--
Treeman