SB75G2 and Nvidia 6800 GT

Hi All

Would the power supply in my SB75G2 be able to power a 6800 GT video card?
Nvidia recommend at least a 350w for the 6800 Ultra but I don't know about
the 6800 GT. What graphics cards does everybody else use?
1 answer Last reply
More about sb75g2 nvidia 6800
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.shuttle (More info?)

    Depends on the processor, but it will be noisy beast due to thermal
    problems. The 6800 GT needs to have a big PSU, like 400W. So go for a ATI
    X800 PRO or XT card insteed, since they are far less power hungry and run
    cooler.

    "Gordon Hibbert" <gordon.hibbert@btinternet.com> wrote in message
    > Hi All
    >
    > Would the power supply in my SB75G2 be able to power a 6800 GT video card?
    > Nvidia recommend at least a 350w for the 6800 Ultra but I don't know about
    > the 6800 GT. What graphics cards does everybody else use?

Power Supplies Nvidia Motherboards