SB75G2 and Nvidia 6800 GT

Hi All

Would the power supply in my SB75G2 be able to power a 6800 GT video card?
Nvidia recommend at least a 350w for the 6800 Ultra but I don't know about
the 6800 GT. What graphics cards does everybody else use?

Depends on the processor, but it will be noisy beast due to thermal
problems. The 6800 GT needs to have a big PSU, like 400W. So go for a ATI
X800 PRO or XT card insteed, since they are far less power hungry and run
cooler.