|| wrote:
> Is there any other game similar to 'Final Fight' from Capcom? I really enjoy
> the multiplayer, graphics and game play.
>
> Lex

Yes. I think that the sequel is called 'Messy Divorce'. For 2-3
playas. <EG>

--
Thnik about it!
Dead_Dad

|| wrote:
> Is there any other game similar to Final Fight from Capcom? I really
> enjoy the multiplayer, graphics and game play.

The Punisher would be my recommendation
--
Alex

Hermes: "We can't afford that! Especially not Zoidberg!"
Zoidberg: "They took away my credit cards!"

www.drzoidberg.co.uk
www.sffh.co.uk
www.ebayfaq.co.uk

.... after inserting a credit, Dead_Dad <XXXspamtrap007@yahoo.comXXX>
leaned forward and saw...
>|| wrote:
>> Is there any other game similar to 'Final Fight' from Capcom? I really enjoy
>> the multiplayer, graphics and game play.
>> Lex
>
>Yes. I think that the sequel is called 'Messy Divorce'. For 2-3
>playas.

BWHAHAHAHA!

Damn, I've had a shitty few days and this tickled me! Ta, Dead_Dad!

To the original poster: Punisher is in the same ilk - you can throw
people into the foreground/background unlike FFight, so try those moves
also.

I like these combative brawl games. I've played:
Cadillacs & Dinosaurs,
64th Street,
Brute Force (good nut-kicking, but a bit Double Dragon in theme),
Burning Fight,
Combatribes,
Crime Fighters (another good nut-kicker)
Growl
Knuckle Bash
Riot city
Sengoku (still not worked out the coloured globes)
Shadow Force (double-tap the stick for a charge)
Silent World
Undercover Cops (play the girl - she's got a great arseface move)
Vendetta (kick 'em when they're down)
Violent Storm

Hope they help...
--
"Sail on silver wings through this storm.
What fortune love may bring back to my arms again,

'Dungeon' Dave wrote:
> .... after inserting a credit, Dead_Dad <XXXspamtrap007@yahoo.comXXX>
> leaned forward and saw...

>>> Is there any other game similar to 'Final Fight' from Capcom? I
>>> really enjoy
>>> the multiplayer, graphics and game play.
>>> Lex
>>

>> Yes. I think that the sequel is called 'Messy Divorce'. For 2-3 playas.
>

> BWHAHAHAHA!
>
> Damn, I've had a shitty few days and this tickled me! Ta, Dead_Dad!

<GBG> Glad I could help.

--
Thnik about it!
Dead_Dad