SN85G4

Hi, I have built a shuttle SN85G4 Athlon 64 machine and everything is
OK except for one thing. When I turn it off it seems there is still
power going to the keyboard. The Num Lock LED stays on. I have checked
the BIOS for anything that looks like "boot on keypress" or similar
but I can't work out why this stays on.

If I plug a PS2 optical mouse into the mouse port with the machine off
the laser on the mouse comes on too (I use a USB mouse normally and it
powers off with the machine)

I have built loads of PCs but this is my first shuttle.
Any help would be much appreciated.

"I like toys and cake" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message

sorry about the non descriptive subject I knocked my mouse button with
a coffee cup while typing and hit send