Can AK32 board handle XP-2600 cpu?

Has anyone put an XP 2600 (the 266 bus version) in an AK32 motherboard? I
currently have an XP 2000 and this would seem to be the last upgrade for
this particular board since a 266 bus is as fast as it goes. I'm wondering
if it will properly ID the cpu. Thanks

"There would be a lot more civility in this world if people
didn't take that as an invitation to walk all over you"
- (Calvin and Hobbes)

I think I read that your AK32 (no letters afterwards) only handles up to
133MHz 13x AMD Athlon XP 2100+
information obtained here:
http://www.shuttle.com/hq/support/faq/supportlist2.asp?model=AK32&vr=AK32%20(V1.x)
or
http://www.shuttle.com/hq/support/faq/mainboard/mb.asp

later,
dave

"EGK" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> Has anyone put an XP 2600 (the 266 bus version) in an AK32 motherboard? I
> currently have an XP 2000 and this would seem to be the last upgrade for
> this particular board since a 266 bus is as fast as it goes. I'm
> wondering
> if it will properly ID the cpu. Thanks

Oops. Mine is the AK32E board. Your second link answered my question
though. The XP-2600 cpu is listed. Thanks.