DOS drivers for LAN on AN35N Ultra?

Does anyone know where I can get DOS drivers for the
integrated LAN on an AN35N Ultra?

I am trying to use Norton Ghost to image my HDD to a
partition on another PC on my home network and Ghost
needs DOS network drivers. It's not like this is an ancient
piece of software - I just bought it.

I can't find any on the Shuttle website so I sent an e-mail
to Shuttle tech support, but I haven't heard back yet.

Realtek says it's not the Realtek chip that needs a driver,
it's the Nvidia chipset. Nvidia doesn't seem to have any
DOS drivers on their website either.

Thanks,

Art V.

---

"Art Vandelay" <avandelay@vandind.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know where I can get DOS drivers for the
> integrated LAN on an AN35N Ultra?
>
> I am trying to use Norton Ghost to image my HDD to a
> partition on another PC on my home network and Ghost
> needs DOS network drivers. It's not like this is an ancient
> piece of software - I just bought it.
>
> I can't find any on the Shuttle website so I sent an e-mail
> to Shuttle tech support, but I haven't heard back yet.
>
> Realtek says it's not the Realtek chip that needs a driver,
> it's the Nvidia chipset. Nvidia doesn't seem to have any
> DOS drivers on their website either.

give this one a try it's for nforce2 so I haven't tried it (I have
nforce 3) but I was told it works

www.andygrayson.net/nforce2dosnet/ethernet.zip

"I like toys and cake" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message

> "Art Vandelay" <avandelay@vandind.com> wrote in message
> > Does anyone know where I can get DOS drivers for the
> > integrated LAN on an AN35N Ultra?
> >
> > I am trying to use Norton Ghost to image my HDD to a
> > partition on another PC on my home network and Ghost
> > needs DOS network drivers. It's not like this is an ancient
> > piece of software - I just bought it.
> >
> > I can't find any on the Shuttle website so I sent an e-mail
> > to Shuttle tech support, but I haven't heard back yet.
> >
> > Realtek says it's not the Realtek chip that needs a driver,
> > it's the Nvidia chipset. Nvidia doesn't seem to have any
> > DOS drivers on their website either.
> >

> give this one a try it's for nforce2 so I haven't tried it (I have
> nforce 3) but I was told it works
>
> www.andygrayson.net/nforce2dosnet/ethernet.zip

Got it.
Thanks very much.