Problem when burning CDs

April 6, 2005 6:55:02 PM

The whole computer is working correctly as far as I can tell except for one
thing. After burning a CD, the computer states "A Fatal Error has Occured"
and reboots itself. I'm using the Windows Burning function, not any
third-party software. Any idea what causes this?

More about : problem burning cds

Anonymous
April 6, 2005 7:19:01 PM

How fast is your computer?
How fast do burn the cdrom?
Do you know if the cpu fan is working properly?
Perhaps the whole system is overheating

"Moses" wrote:

> The whole computer is working correctly as far as I can tell except for one
> thing. After burning a CD, the computer states "A Fatal Error has Occured"
> and reboots itself. I'm using the Windows Burning function, not any
> third-party software. Any idea what causes this?
Anonymous
April 7, 2005 7:22:32 AM

First and foremost Windows XP burning software is the worst you will ever
use. Go get yourdelf a third party program. Roxio is best, But NTI Cd
creator is excellent also.

news:D 021725C-74EF-4B8A-95E6-07C23254299A@microsoft.com...
!