Psymon

When I try to run progrma son my PC, a message comes up saying insert
the correct cd rom and restart the application. Ive done everything I
can and can to get it to work.

It only seems to happen with stuff that needs more than one disc to
install e.g the sims 2 and MS flight simulator.

Can someone please help me!!!

--
psymon

Some games need to have the original CD inserted in order to run