Usage of on-board + additional SATA RAID card

I'm planning to install 3 WD Raptor 10k rpm SATA150 drives on my computer.
Two of those will be set in RAID0 aray and connected to a new FastTrak
TX2200 SATA (enchanced) controller. The third will be connected to on-board
SATA and made bootable for WinXP.
I was wondering if such a setup would work, if coexistance of 2 sata cards
is possible and if this could impact performance.
Also, is it possible to run two separate RAID0 arays on a PC?
Thanks a lot.

You can have as many of the RAID controllers as you want, and as many RAID
arrays as your controllers can handle.

Matt Gibson - GSEC