I can't install windowXP or window2000 in SN45G.

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
October 26, 2004 6:33:51 PM

Hi, there,
I'm new in XPC. After I install CPU and video card and RAM and Hard
disk in SN45G. I've no problem to get into Bios. But, when I want to
install window XP, the screen becomes black and the system has no
response after the message "Setup is inspect your hardware
configuration" during the installation. I've tried to install it from
CD or floppy disks with window XP professional and 2000. The system
always has the same problem during the installation. Anyone has this
same kind of problem before? or this motherboard is just out of order?

My CPU is AMD AthlonXP 2000+. RAM is INFINEON PC2700 512MB. I've tried
both video cards: AIT All-in-wonder Radeon 7500 64MB and NVidia
Geforce 400 64MB. Have tired both drives: Benq800a and Samsung 4x
DVD-ROM.
FSB:133MHz. Memory frequency:133MHz in "expert" mode with 2-2-2-2.5.
Hard disk is West Digistal 160GB with 8M cache, 7200 rpm.
I've upgraded Bios into FN45s00r version. "FN45v2.0" marked on the
motherboard.

Thanks.
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
October 28, 2004 11:08:27 AM

"L." <lcliu2000@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi, there,
> I'm new in XPC. After I install CPU and video card and RAM and Hard
> disk in SN45G. I've no problem to get into Bios. But, when I want to
> install window XP, the screen becomes black and the system has no
> response after the message "Setup is inspect your hardware
> configuration" during the installation. I've tried to install it from
> CD or floppy disks with window XP professional and 2000. The system
> always has the same problem during the installation. Anyone has this
> same kind of problem before? or this motherboard is just out of order?
>
> My CPU is AMD AthlonXP 2000+. RAM is INFINEON PC2700 512MB. I've tried
> both video cards: AIT All-in-wonder Radeon 7500 64MB and NVidia
> Geforce 400 64MB. Have tired both drives: Benq800a and Samsung 4x
> DVD-ROM.
> FSB:133MHz. Memory frequency:133MHz in "expert" mode with 2-2-2-2.5.
> Hard disk is West Digistal 160GB with 8M cache, 7200 rpm.
> I've upgraded Bios into FN45s00r version. "FN45v2.0" marked on the
> motherboard.
>
> Thanks.

Hi L,
i think that you have problems with the videocards.
the requirements for the SN45G is AGP 3.0 with
1.5Volt or 0.8Volt .

regards. marco goedderz.
!