I am looking at getting a video card for my PC so I can run directX 3D under
winXP, as I have an onboard memory and it doesnt work for all directX3D.
These are advertised in local PC shop.

do these cards work well with directX9 3D

GIGABYTE ATI Radeon 9550 128Mb

GIGABYTE NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 128Mb

PowerColor 9250 128Mb

They shoud work fine, however, I dont have a good concept about powercolor.
Try to get asus.