Office Keyboard scroll won't work anymore

Belinda

Hi folks, I need a little advice. I have an office keyboard, and since
updating to the new version of Intellitype Pro - there is no setup
configuration for an office keyboard, therefore I cannot set-up the scroll
button. I have tried to change it back in the mouse settings, as apparently
the mouse scroll works the keyboard scroll but with no luck...All i get now
when I use the scroll button is either huge or small text depending on which
way I move it. This is really frustrating..I would be really grateful for any
advice on this. With Regards.

Belinda wrote:
> Hi folks, I need a little advice. I have an office keyboard, and since
> updating to the new version of Intellitype Pro - there is no setup
> configuration for an office keyboard, therefore I cannot set-up the
> scroll button. I have tried to change it back in the mouse settings,
> as apparently the mouse scroll works the keyboard scroll but with no
> luck...All i get now when I use the scroll button is either huge or
> small text depending on which way I move it. This is really
> frustrating..I would be really grateful for any advice on this. With
> Regards.

The reason there isn't an option for it is because it isn't meant to be used
with that board. You must use version 5.0.

Belinda

Thanks for your quick response. Any idea where I can get Version 5 from?

With Regards
Belinda

"Miss Perspicacia Tick" wrote:

> Belinda wrote:
> > Hi folks, I need a little advice. I have an office keyboard, and since
> > updating to the new version of Intellitype Pro - there is no setup
> > configuration for an office keyboard, therefore I cannot set-up the
> > scroll button. I have tried to change it back in the mouse settings,
> > as apparently the mouse scroll works the keyboard scroll but with no
> > luck...All i get now when I use the scroll button is either huge or
> > small text depending on which way I move it. This is really
> > frustrating..I would be really grateful for any advice on this. With
> > Regards.
>
> The reason there isn't an option for it is because it isn't meant to be used
> with that board. You must use version 5.0.
>
> --
> In memory of MS MVP Alex Nichol: http://www.dts-l.org/

Intellitype Pro 5.2 is available;

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=03398183-870e-4e1d-be81-cb467620df61&DisplayLang=en

Bobby

"Belinda" <Belinda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Thanks for your quick response. Any idea where I can get Version 5 from?
>
> With Regards
> Belinda
>
> "Miss Perspicacia Tick" wrote:
>
>> Belinda wrote:
>> > Hi folks, I need a little advice. I have an office keyboard, and since
>> > updating to the new version of Intellitype Pro - there is no setup
>> > configuration for an office keyboard, therefore I cannot set-up the
>> > scroll button. I have tried to change it back in the mouse settings,
>> > as apparently the mouse scroll works the keyboard scroll but with no
>> > luck...All i get now when I use the scroll button is either huge or
>> > small text depending on which way I move it. This is really
>> > frustrating..I would be really grateful for any advice on this. With
>> > Regards.
>>
>> The reason there isn't an option for it is because it isn't meant to be
>> used
>> with that board. You must use version 5.0.
>>
>> --
>> In memory of MS MVP Alex Nichol: http://www.dts-l.org/

Intellitype 5.0 is available here

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=3d0ba152-5d92-4772-a2fd-5ab35c750685&DisplayLang=en

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -

"Belinda" <Belinda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Thanks for your quick response. Any idea where I can get Version 5 from?
>
> With Regards
> Belinda
>
> "Miss Perspicacia Tick" wrote:
>
>> Belinda wrote:
>> > Hi folks, I need a little advice. I have an office keyboard, and since
>> > updating to the new version of Intellitype Pro - there is no setup
>> > configuration for an office keyboard, therefore I cannot set-up the
>> > scroll button. I have tried to change it back in the mouse settings,
>> > as apparently the mouse scroll works the keyboard scroll but with no
>> > luck...All i get now when I use the scroll button is either huge or
>> > small text depending on which way I move it. This is really
>> > frustrating..I would be really grateful for any advice on this. With
>> > Regards.
>>
>> The reason there isn't an option for it is because it isn't meant to be
>> used
>> with that board. You must use version 5.0.
>>
>> --
>> In memory of MS MVP Alex Nichol: http://www.dts-l.org/

Belinda

Marvellous, Thanx a million Jason - works a treat.

Regards

Belinda

"Jason Tsang" wrote:

> Intellitype 5.0 is available here
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=3d0ba152-5d92-4772-a2fd-5ab35c750685&DisplayLang=en
>
> --
> Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP
>
> Find out about the MS MVP Program -
> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx
>
> "Belinda" <Belinda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Thanks for your quick response. Any idea where I can get Version 5 from?
> >
> > With Regards
> > Belinda

> >> The reason there isn't an option for it is because it isn't meant to be
> >> used
> >> with that board. You must use version 5.0.
> >>
> >> --
> >> In memory of MS MVP Alex Nichol: http://www.dts-l.org/

I am getting a page cannot be found error when running the download
from this link? Any suggestions?

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 05:21:09 -0400, "Jason Tsang"
<jason-onlineDEL@ETEmvps.org> wrote:

>Intellitype 5.0 is available here
>
>http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=3d0ba152-5d92-4772-a2fd-5ab35c750685&DisplayLang=en

I am getting a server cannot be found error when I try to run the
download. Argh. Suggestion?
Thanks

NoNoBadDog! wrote:
> Intellitype Pro 5.2 is available;
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=03398183-870e-4e1d-be81-cb467620df61&DisplayLang=en
>
> Bobby

Bobby - I don't mean to be rude, because I usually agree with most of what
you write, but did you not read my response to the OP? The Office board is
too old to work with ITPv5.2 (indeed, the last time I tried, it buggered up
the zoom settings in Office). Indeed, it's now considered legacy by MS.

5.2 should *NOT* be used with the Office Keyboard, or any other board not
listed in the 5.2 setup.

TRENDING THREADS