Pinnacle AV/DV card with Pinnacle Studio 8

Trying to get subject to work ie recognize video camera. Device manager shows
Pinnacle AV/DV E4 card with yellow exclamation mark. Pinnacle support has new
drivers which I have installed but no change in device. Awaiting Pinnacle
tech support far additional help. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
--
Bungee23

Try changing the card to a different PCI slot.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging