Pressing Multiple Keys

Hello everybody! I'm experiencing some problems using my keyboard. When I
press more than 2 keys at the same time, it gets blocked. I don't know if
there's a way to fix it, it's really driving me crazy.

Thank you!

This may or may not be due to Windows. What applications do you have
installed?

"Bohemian Beatle" <BohemianBeatle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:2DD79280-0159-43A7-A753-7F03075D1623@microsoft.com...
> Hello everybody! I'm experiencing some problems using my keyboard. When I
> press more than 2 keys at the same time, it gets blocked. I don't know if
> there's a way to fix it, it's really driving me crazy.
>
> Thank you!

What do you mean with applications?

"T. Waters" wrote:

> This may or may not be due to Windows. What applications do you have
> installed?
>
> "Bohemian Beatle" <BohemianBeatle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message news:2DD79280-0159-43A7-A753-7F03075D1623@microsoft.com...
> > Hello everybody! I'm experiencing some problems using my keyboard. When I
> > press more than 2 keys at the same time, it gets blocked. I don't know if
> > there's a way to fix it, it's really driving me crazy.
> >
> > Thank you!

Applications are the software you have installed yourself or that came
preinstalled, by your computer vendor, for instance:
word processing
spreadsheet
cd burning
Norton stuff
Antivirus
Games
etc.

"Bohemian Beatle" <BohemianBeatle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:F68059AA-D786-4043-9FBA-AE91EED9301D@microsoft.com...
> What do you mean with applications?
>
> "T. Waters" wrote:
>
> > This may or may not be due to Windows. What applications do you have
> > installed?
> >
> > "Bohemian Beatle" <BohemianBeatle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> > message news:2DD79280-0159-43A7-A753-7F03075D1623@microsoft.com...
> > > Hello everybody! I'm experiencing some problems using my keyboard.
When I
> > > press more than 2 keys at the same time, it gets blocked. I don't know
if
> > > there's a way to fix it, it's really driving me crazy.
> > >
> > > Thank you!

That may depend on the actual key combination you pick.

Bohemian Beatle wrote:

> Hello everybody! I'm experiencing some problems using my keyboard. When I
> press more than 2 keys at the same time, it gets blocked. I don't know if
> there's a way to fix it, it's really driving me crazy.
>
> Thank you!

Maybe it is the "Sticky Keys" option (under accessibility) for those that
can't press key combinations eg Ctrl Alt Del, sticky keys lets you press the
key once and it stays "down" then you press the other key-combo in sequence,
then hit the key again to release it. This might be your problem?