there is a virsus called C:\Windows\system32\hwclock.exe
to get rid of it i need to get into my System restore. when i click on it
says
could not be located in the dynamic link libary WINSTAL.dll.

http://www.sophos.com/support/disinfection/worms.html

Use a virus remove tool.

You will probably want to remove any System Restore points as restoring can
reinfect your computer.

r.

"Virsus in windows" <Virsus in windows@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:D0B95C25-C4CE-4EC8-989E-548867049072@microsoft.com...