Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

Went out to buy a C84 this morning and found the new Stylus C86. I didn't
see anything about an 86 at the Epson website, can anyone offer some
feedback about the new machine?

"Don" <js98040@#aol.com> wrote in message
> Went out to buy a C84 this morning and found the new Stylus C86. I didn't
> see anything about an 86 at the Epson website, can anyone offer some
> feedback about the new machine?
>
> it is the same machine as the C 84 just has some added software for photo
work

"NCHA" <M@U.com> wrote in message news:<10f0u61k4k23r63@corp.supernews.com>...
> "Don" <js98040@#aol.com> wrote in message
> > Went out to buy a C84 this morning and found the new Stylus C86. I didn't
> > see anything about an 86 at the Epson website, can anyone offer some
> > feedback about the new machine?
> >
> > it is the same machine as the C 84 just has some added software for photo
> work

The C86 comes with the STANDARD capacity black cartridge (T044120),
which is rated at 420 pages(5%). The C84 comes with the HIGH capacity
black cartridge (T043120), which is rated at 950 pages(5%).

You get more than twice as much (2.26x) black ink with the C84. This
extra black ink is worth at least $20, so the C84 is a much better
buy.

ned999 wrote:

> You get more than twice as much (2.26x) black ink with the C84. This
> extra black ink is worth at least $20, so the C84 is a much better
> buy.

In some countries C84 comes with standard capacity black cartridges.

--
# Lukasz Ledochowski
# GG:503647

PrintPal will sell you a large cap. blk cart for 7.95 usd

"Lukasz Ledochowski" <lukled@tlen.pl> wrote in message
> ned999 wrote:
>
> > You get more than twice as much (2.26x) black ink with the C84. This
> > extra black ink is worth at least $20, so the C84 is a much better
> > buy.
>
> In some countries C84 comes with standard capacity black cartridges.
>
> --
> # Lukasz Ledochowski
> # GG:503647
> # lukled@tlen.pl