Epson C86

Went out to buy a C84 this morning and found the new Stylus C86. I didn't
see anything about an 86 at the Epson website, can anyone offer some
feedback about the new machine?
4 answers Last reply
More about epson

    "Don" <js98040@#aol.com> wrote in message
    > Went out to buy a C84 this morning and found the new Stylus C86. I didn't
    > see anything about an 86 at the Epson website, can anyone offer some
    > feedback about the new machine?
    >
    > it is the same machine as the C 84 just has some added software for photo
    work

    "NCHA" <M@U.com> wrote in message news:<10f0u61k4k23r63@corp.supernews.com>...
    > "Don" <js98040@#aol.com> wrote in message
    > > Went out to buy a C84 this morning and found the new Stylus C86. I didn't
    > > see anything about an 86 at the Epson website, can anyone offer some
    > > feedback about the new machine?
    > >
    > > it is the same machine as the C 84 just has some added software for photo
    > work

    The C86 comes with the STANDARD capacity black cartridge (T044120),
    which is rated at 420 pages(5%). The C84 comes with the HIGH capacity
    black cartridge (T043120), which is rated at 950 pages(5%).

    You get more than twice as much (2.26x) black ink with the C84. This
    extra black ink is worth at least $20, so the C84 is a much better
    buy.

    ned999 wrote:

    > You get more than twice as much (2.26x) black ink with the C84. This
    > extra black ink is worth at least $20, so the C84 is a much better
    > buy.

    In some countries C84 comes with standard capacity black cartridges.

    --
    # Lukasz Ledochowski
    # GG:503647

    PrintPal will sell you a large cap. blk cart for 7.95 usd

    "Lukasz Ledochowski" <lukled@tlen.pl> wrote in message
    > ned999 wrote:
    >
    > > You get more than twice as much (2.26x) black ink with the C84. This
    > > extra black ink is worth at least $20, so the C84 is a much better
    > > buy.
    >
    > In some countries C84 comes with standard capacity black cartridges.
    >
    > --
    > # Lukasz Ledochowski
    > # GG:503647
    > # lukled@tlen.pl