SN85G4V2: what temps are normal?

Jonathan

Hi,
My wonderful SN85G4V2 (A64 3200+, ATI AIW 9600XT) has lately begun
powering itself off spontaneously. Granted I've not been monitoring
envrionmentals in the 4 months I've had it. So now I've begun trying to
watch the temps with the nVidia system utility.

I run a distributed computing agent that keeps my CPU pegged at 100%
24/7. With my CPU fan set to "Full" in the BIOS, my temps seem to
stabilize at about 50deg C. for the CPU and 48deg C. for the case. Is
this considered in the normal range? I would think the case temp is on
the high side since the graph in the nVidia tool approaches the red line!

Thanks for any comments.

thanks,
Jonathan

Jonathan

Oh I forgot to mention...
In the nVidia utility, the "NF" voltage is in the yellow at 1.6v. What is
the "NF" voltage?

thanks,
Jonathan