Aopen5224 52x24x52 compact disk rewritable problem

greetings all, my cdrw wont write cd's, it can read&play this is the first
time Ive tried to write to cd, The software disk for the cdrw had nero ?
something bundled with it, which was deleted from my computer / do I NEED TO
USE NERO to fix this problem or will something else , thanks in advance

Right click on the drive » select propeties » recording » make sure that "enable CD recording on this drive" is checked, Nero probably disabled it (Sonic does also).

--
Just my 2¢ worth,
Jeff
"soundsgood9" <soundsgood9@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0ACE9936-458E-45C6-AE77-F79F1E2B83B3@microsoft.com...
| greetings all, my cdrw wont write cd's, it can read&play this is the first
| time Ive tried to write to cd, The software disk for the cdrw had nero ?
| something bundled with it, which was deleted from my computer / do I NEED TO
| USE NERO to fix this problem or will something else , thanks in advance

"soundsgood9" <soundsgood9@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>greetings all, my cdrw wont write cd's, it can read&play this is the first
>time Ive tried to write to cd, The software disk for the cdrw had nero ?
>something bundled with it, which was deleted from my computer / do I NEED TO
>USE NERO to fix this problem or will something else , thanks in advance

You will need to use Nero if you want to do things that cannot be done
with the CD burning software built into Windows XP, such making copies
of a complete CD.

See the article on CD Burning in Windows XP by the late Alex Nichol
MVP at http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpcd.htm

Good luck

Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
--