new shuttle discussion forums online

"Evert Meulie" <evert@witelcom.com> wrote in message
news:jsk072-6ok.ln1@witelcom.com...
> Hi everyone!
>
> I had too much time/server space on my hands so now we have:
>
> the Shuttle discussion forums!
>

> http://www.meulie.net/forum.php
>

> Each barebone has its own group... :)

No SN85G4 group?

Borg

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 20:50:51 -0000, "I like Toys and Cake"
<me@privacy.net> wrote:

>"Evert Meulie" <evert@witelcom.com> wrote in message
>> Hi everyone!
>>
>> I had too much time/server space on my hands so now we have:
>>
>> the Shuttle discussion forums!
>>

>> http://www.meulie.net/forum.php
>>

>> Each barebone has its own group... :)
>>
>No SN85G4 group?

No SN41G2 Forum either

I like Toys and Cake wrote:
> "Evert Meulie" <evert@witelcom.com> wrote in message
>
>>Hi everyone!
>>
>>I had too much time/server space on my hands so now we have:
>>
>>the Shuttle discussion forums!
>>

>>http://www.meulie.net/forum.php
>>

>>Each barebone has its own group... :)
>>

> No SN85G4 group?

I should have written: 'Every barebone will have its own group'... ;-)

The SN85G4 now also has it's own group online:
http://www.meulie.net/forum_viewforum.php?61

Regards,
Evert Meulie

BORG wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 20:50:51 -0000, "I like Toys and Cake"
> <me@privacy.net> wrote:
>

>>"Evert Meulie" <evert@witelcom.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>Hi everyone!
>>>
>>>I had too much time/server space on my hands so now we have:
>>>
>>>the Shuttle discussion forums!
>>>

>>>http://www.meulie.net/forum.php
>>>

>>>Each barebone has its own group... :)
>>>

>>No SN85G4 group?
>>

> No SN41G2 Forum either

You guys are faster than me! ;-)

SN41G2 is present now, at http://www.meulie.net/forum_viewforum.php?62

Regards,
Evert Meulie

Trev

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2001

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 08:44:52 +0100, Evert Meulie <evert@witelcom.com>
wrote:

>Hi everyone!
>
>I had too much time/server space on my hands so now we have:
>
> the Shuttle discussion forums!
>

> http://www.meulie.net/forum.php

I can't put me birthday in...no space for the year. Or have I failed
the initiative test?
--

Trev (Milnrow, UK)

Borg

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 20:26:59 +0000, Trev <trev@belt-man.co.uk> wrote:

>On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 08:44:52 +0100, Evert Meulie <evert@witelcom.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Hi everyone!
>>
>>I had too much time/server space on my hands so now we have:
>>
>> the Shuttle discussion forums!
>>

>> http://www.meulie.net/forum.php
>>

>I can't put me birthday in...no space for the year. Or have I failed
>the initiative test?

you can but theres an error on the page, as soon as you put the first
date in the boxes shot out across the screen and you need to scroll
right to see them

BORG wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 20:26:59 +0000, Trev <trev@belt-man.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 08:44:52 +0100, Evert Meulie <evert@witelcom.com>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>Hi everyone!
>>>
>>>I had too much time/server space on my hands so now we have:
>>>
>>> the Shuttle discussion forums!
>>>

>>> http://www.meulie.net/forum.php
>>>

>>I can't put me birthday in...no space for the year. Or have I failed
>>the initiative test?
>

> you can but theres an error on the page, as soon as you put the first
> date in the boxes shot out across the screen and you need to scroll
> right to see them

You're completely right. The pull-downs look quite funky with this
theme... ;-)
I'll take it up with the theme-maker! :)

Thanks for informing me!

Regards,
Evert