"My Bluetooth Places" not working

michel

Hello,

I need to have access to "My Bluetooth Places", but it does not work. Anyone
know what to do?

I try to work with a Bluetooth USB stick. The first one installed a Widcomm
Bluetooth (BT) Stack, while I needed to work with the XP BT Stack. I bougth
myself another stick, which should use the correct Stack. So I deinstalled
the Widcomm software, and had to remove all traces to Widcomm from the
registry. The result is that I can use the XP BT Stack. Now I need to know
which comm port it is using. But the "My Bluetooth Places" icon is not
working anymore.

Some help would be appreciated.
Michel

Michel <Michel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I need to have access to "My Bluetooth Places", but it does not work. Anyone
>know what to do?

Start here: "How to troubleshoot Bluetooth detection and connectivity
problems in Windows XP Service Pack 2"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=883258).

--
(tm)