Shuttle AB60N Memory Dance

I have a existing 64X64,DDR400,3200,512 memory stick. Added a Kingston
DDR 512 3200 Hyper X 400MHz but cannot make them work together. Tried
slots 1&3, 2&4 with differant results everytime. Bios can see both
sticks but cannot boot windows XP Pro SP2. Not looking for specic
answers, just others experience.
Thanks (newbie) David

In article <9c0f2bc3.0411281940.50329d8c@posting.google.com>, DJFlores
says...
> I have a existing 64X64,DDR400,3200,512 memory stick. Added a Kingston
> DDR 512 3200 Hyper X 400MHz but cannot make them work together. Tried
> slots 1&3, 2&4 with differant results everytime. Bios can see both
> sticks but cannot boot windows XP Pro SP2. Not looking for specic
> answers, just others experience.
> Thanks (newbie) David

Sometimes mix'n'match works, sometimes it doesn't. Back in the old 30
pin SIMM days, it hardly ever did.

--
Conor

Greedo shot first. Greedo ALWAYS shot first. You did not see Solo shoot
first.
It never happened. Never, ever. Not in any version. Remember: Greedo
shot first.