Shuttle AB60N Memory Dance

I have a existing 64X64,DDR400,3200,512 memory stick. Added a Kingston
DDR 512 3200 Hyper X 400MHz but cannot make them work together. Tried
slots 1&3, 2&4 with differant results everytime. Bios can see both
sticks but cannot boot windows XP Pro SP2. Not looking for specic
answers, just others experience.
Thanks (newbie) David
1 answer Last reply
More about shuttle ab60n memory dance
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.shuttle (More info?)

    In article <9c0f2bc3.0411281940.50329d8c@posting.google.com>, DJFlores
    says...
    > I have a existing 64X64,DDR400,3200,512 memory stick. Added a Kingston
    > DDR 512 3200 Hyper X 400MHz but cannot make them work together. Tried
    > slots 1&3, 2&4 with differant results everytime. Bios can see both
    > sticks but cannot boot windows XP Pro SP2. Not looking for specic
    > answers, just others experience.
    > Thanks (newbie) David

    Sometimes mix'n'match works, sometimes it doesn't. Back in the old 30
    pin SIMM days, it hardly ever did.

    --
    Conor

    Greedo shot first. Greedo ALWAYS shot first. You did not see Solo shoot
    first.
    It never happened. Never, ever. Not in any version. Remember: Greedo
    shot first.

Shuttle Memory Motherboards